Juice Detox deodorant is made from Australian superfoods and will keep you smelling clean and fresh all day, while also allowing your body to naturally eliminate toxins. This aluminum free, all natural, organic and vegan deodorant is safe for everyone to use.
Experience fresh zingy lemon and lime aromas
Deodorants differ to antiperspirants as they allow the body to maintain the healthy function of sweating while still working on the skin’s surface to kill the odour causing bacteria with antibacterial ingredients. Antiperspirants contain harmful chemicals that are absorbed into the body and disrupts the way the body naturally functions. This 100% natural formula uses superfine powders and clays, as well as organic coconut, lime and lemon myrtle, to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria and ensure long-lasting freshness. This armpit friendly formula is enriched with the Australian superfruits kakadu plum and desert jasmin to help calm any inflammation and skin sensitivity.
- EFFECTIVE: Juice Detox doesn’t block the pores. Instead toxins and sweat are absorbed by natural clay and vegetable powders, while antibacterial ingredients keep odour causing bacteria away. This dual action keeps armpits smelling and feeling fresh.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: Juice Detox works fast and will last all day. It contains odour fighting coconut oil and antibacterial essential oils from lemon myrtle and lime. These oils not only smell fresh and clean but strengthen this juicy product’s fight against bacteria.
- NON-IRRITATING: Skin nurturing coconut oil and Australian super fruits kakadu plum and desert jasmin are rich in fatty acids that will help reinforce the skin’s protective barrier and reduce inflammation, irritation and skin sensitivity.
- USER FRIENDLY: This fast absorbing clay-infused paste won’t leave the skin feeling sticky or oily and doesn’t leave white or yellow stains on clothing.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: Juice Detox is vegan friendly and uses organic shea butter and candelilla wax to soften and protect the skin.Please note: Juice Detox contains Sodium Bicarbonate to help neutralise the odour causing bacteria. However in a small percentage of people it may cause some skin sensitivity. If this does occur please contact us directly and discontinue using the product.
To stay smelling fresh, take a pea sized amount and warm in fingers before massaging onto clean underarms.
*Coconut Oil, *Shea Butter, Tapioca Root, Sodium Bicarbonate, Kaolin Clay, Isoamyl Laurate, Candelilla Wax, Zinc Oxide, Desert Jasmin, Olive, Kakadu Plum, Safflower, *Lemon Myrtle Oil, Lime Oil, Vitamin E. *Denotes Certified Organic